Exchange and Return Policy
Ensuring the satisfaction and well-being of our customers is part of our mission, because we want our relationship to be based on trust.
- The Customer has the right of withdrawal, which can be exercised, without needing to indicate the reason, up to 14 days after the date of delivery of the items.
- The Customer is responsible for the payment of all shipping charges for returning the items.
- In order to exercise the right of return, the Customer must notify Gymnos by email and/or telephone contact, and must return the article under the same conditions as it was sold and shipped, without any signs of misuse, in the original packaging, and in good condition, instruction manual and accompanied by all its accessories.
- In case the Customer purchases several items as part of a campaign, the return must be in relation of all goods ordered under that campaign.
- GYMNOS will refund the total value of the items and delivery costs, within a maximum period of 14 days.
- The refund will be made through the same payment method used by the Customer in the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed and provided that the consumer will not incur any cost as a result of the refund.
- GYMNOS can withhold the refund until the item is received.
- GYMNOS will not accept the return of the items if there has been a supply of goods in accordance with the Customer's specifications or manifestly customized.
- Items purchased through the GYMNOS Online Store may be returned and exchanged by the Customer, within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days, after their receipt, and if it occurs:
Defect or Incorrect Size - the Customer must immediately notify GYMNOS, by email, presenting the proof of purchase, and in the case of defect, attach several photos of the item, in order to provide replacement. The items must be returned in the original packaging and the shipping costs are borne by the Customer.
- They are not considered manufacturing defects, the consumable or quick wear goods such as, for example, gym shoes, half shoes, grips, leotards, pedestal blocks, Rhythmic Gymnastics apparatuses and various accessories, which present a wear and tear from normal use, that comes from the practice of gymnastics in the different disciplines.
- With the exchange, GYMNOS is committed to send new products, and the expenses will be its responsibility, with the exception of countries outside Portugal. The re-shipping cost of exchanged products sent to countries outside Portugal, must be equally borne by the Customer.
- If there are no similar items in stock, the Customer will have the right to exchange for another product of equal or greater value, thus paying the difference, or to wait until the product is available in stock.
- In the case of defects caused by transport, the Customer must, upon receipt of the items, report immediately this situation to the carrier and must contact GYMNOS within a maximum period of 2 days after the date of delivery.
We reserve the right to cancel purchases in exceptional cases such as:
- Non-payment within a maximum period of 3 working days, via bank transfer.
- Data that does not match or no data. If the data provided by the customer is not confirmed, the customer will receive an email notification to contact Gymnos in order to provide new data or even change those already sent. If the customer does not return the contact to confirm the information, the purchase will be canceled.
Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes
Member of the Consumer and Arbitration Information Center of Porto (Portugal) - Law No. 144/2015 of 8th September.